Nguyen Dang Viet's running routes are a truly unique combination of fitness and art
The auction amassed over VND1.27 billion ($55,714)
Mai Trung Thu's interpretation of the Mona Lisa will be put under the hammer on Monday
A young artist from southern Vietnam’s Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province has been making art from obscure materials for nearly a decade.
Vietnamese art lovers are expecting a radical shakedown from the launch of Cong Troi
He believes that using lotus leaves as a medium is a great way to showcase the beauty of lotus flowers to the world.
Her works of art are made from the shells of 70 species of seashells
She has spent the past 40 years breathing fresh life into old rags by using them to create stunning pieces of art
He has become a trademark with over 3,000 pens sold
Nguyen Doi Chung Anh made the most of a social distancing drive in Vietnam by using art to demonstrate tragedy, resilience and chaos in the world’s battle against the coronavirus.
- Police probing suspected alcohol poisoning that killed two in Ho Chi Minh City
- Another doctor attacked at Ho Chi Minh City hospital
- Austrian scientists race to reveal melting glaciers' secrets
- Holiday rush drives demand at Europe's busiest fuel station
- Biden tests negative for COVID, White House physician says
- From coffee to toothpaste, Nigerians buy small as hardships bite