The evergreen forest was planted some 60 years ago
The products can be used as office decorations or plant holders for succulents
The exhibition is open until November 15
The procession and erection of “neu” (a long bamboo pole), a Tet rite to worship gods and pray for good luck, took place at the Hue royal palace on Jan 23.
- 1 more monkeypox case reported in Ho Chi Minh City
- Consular Club of Ho Chi Minh City raises funds for vulnerable communities
- Former Vietnamese health minister indicted for taking $2.25mn bribes in test kit scandal
- Work begins on $45.3mn power transmission line linking Vietnam and Laos
- Classroom milk tea lesson leads to students’ food poisoning in northern Vietnam
- What makes Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago new world heritage?