A 400-square-meter restaurant-bar-batting cage combo and a trampoline park in Ho Chi Minh City's District 7 have recently emerged as the new top choices for anyone looking for a fun weekend or evening out.
- Vietnam adds 16,715 cases to COVID-19 tally
- $538mn expressway open to traffic in southern Vietnam after 13 years of construction
- Italian gambler sues Vietnam casino for unpaid $1.96mn reward
- Award to entertainer convicted of child molestation in US sparks fury in Vietnam
- Thailand to resume quarantine waiver for arrivals from February
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese