A 400-square-meter restaurant-bar-batting cage combo and a trampoline park in Ho Chi Minh City's District 7 have recently emerged as the new top choices for anyone looking for a fun weekend or evening out.
- 11 students in Hanoi suffer fatigue after eating ‘exotic’ candy
- Vietnamese prime minister hints at defense cooperation during visit to Turkish Aerospace Industries
- Massive square in Vietnam’s Binh Phuoc put into operation
- I read Tuoi Tre every morning: consular club president
- Vietnamese PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Dubai for COP28
- Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City score wins at Smart City Awards 2023