Worshippers, monks, and nuns across Ho Chi Minh City gathered at local pagodas on Sunday to pray for peace and safety
The products can be used as office decorations or plant holders for succulents
Pagodas were equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers and body temperature monitoring equipment
Members of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha visited five churches in Ha Nam and Quang Ninh Province to give their best wishes
The traditional Buddhist ritual has become increasingly commercialized in recent years
Photos have surfaced online of lanterns floating on the waters off Lan Ha Bay in Hai Phong
The 16th United Nations Day of Vesak will be held in Ha Nam Province on May 12-14
They will be sent to school and taught how to become kind people
This is the fifth time the Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk of advanced years has come back to the country
The discovery of the near perfectly preserved mummy of a Buddhist monk born almost 200 years ago may have baffled many but it is also shining a light on how the religion venerates relics of holy figures.
- 1 more monkeypox case reported in Ho Chi Minh City
- Consular Club of Ho Chi Minh City raises funds for vulnerable communities
- Former Vietnamese health minister indicted for taking $2.25mn bribes in test kit scandal
- Work begins on $45.3mn power transmission line linking Vietnam and Laos
- Classroom milk tea lesson leads to students’ food poisoning in northern Vietnam
- What makes Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago new world heritage?