Many cafés in Thu Duc City went against regulations and offered sit-down service on Sunday and Monday
These places are suitable for wannabe Instagram models to snap photos amidst the gorgeous airport backdrop.
Restaurants and coffee shops with indoor services were permitted to resume operations from 0:00 on Tuesday
The café owner decided to open a coffee shop centered on the concept of breathing new life into used plastics
The café offers discounts to customers who bring along such recycled material as plastic bottles, plastic cups, or used shoes
For the past 50 years, a coffee shop run by Ho Thi Hanh and her husband has been a favorite spot of many locals in An Giang Province, Vietnam.
Launched in 1926, the family-run business stemmed from a coffee street vendor stall
He strangled the victim to death following their sexual intercourse
The bookstore, which doubles as a café, offers 15,000 book titles filling aisles of shelves
The model allows speakers of many languages to exchange knowledge in friendly set-ups
- Vietnam beat Myanmar, enter 31st SEA Games women's football final
- Strict visa policies hinder international guests from visiting Vietnam
- Vietnamese premier discusses innovation, startup cooperation with US businesses
- UV index reaches very harmful levels in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Authorities start crackdown on illegal parking on new bridge in Saigon
- As U.S. COVID-19 cases rise, so does demand for antivirals