Join our Canadian host Alyshia Turchyn on her trip to explore Saigon's oldest coffee shop which has been around since 1938, and learn the place's traditional technique of brewing coffee using net filters and clay pots from Ms. Suong, the skillful coffee connoisseur. Make sure you don't miss the Vietnamese delicious 'bac siu' drink.
TAG: coffee in Saigon
- Police probing suspected alcohol poisoning that killed two in Ho Chi Minh City
- Another doctor attacked at Ho Chi Minh City hospital
- Austrian scientists race to reveal melting glaciers' secrets
- Holiday rush drives demand at Europe's busiest fuel station
- Biden tests negative for COVID, White House physician says
- From coffee to toothpaste, Nigerians buy small as hardships bite