'I try my best to create clay dishes that are as similar to the real ones as possible'
The French have elevated the age-old craft of carving up animals to an art
The insects have crawled their way on to restaurant menus around the country
Those ponies can make all the difference in your food experience
After a decades-long struggle the same story has unfolded in Vietnam on 'vang,' the Vietnamese translation for grape-based wines that we’re accustomed to drinking in Western countries
Fast-forward about 50 years and those big corporations have almost entirely taken over the food and hospitality markets in Western countries
This is the second part of a two-piece series recommending good places to eat in the central hub
It’s easy to find good food in fancy settings if you’re willing to pay Western prices, but the challenge is to dig out that little hole-in-the-wall place that serves up the best local food at decent prices
The broth-based dish has been popularized throughout the world as the epitome of Vietnamese cuisine
An underground food court in downtown Ho Chi Minh City is featuring a variety of Asian cuisines, offering its visitor a truly unique culinary experience.
- Meet the Mekong Delta’s king of plant sculpting
- Vietnam aviation authority orders safety ramp-up of ground vehicle operations at airports
- Science is winning the battle with the virus
- Young Vietnamese fuel revival of feudal-style ao dai
- Vietnamese farmer builds yacht-shaped house as ode to life on the high seas
- Six new COVID-19 cases bring Vietnam’s tally to 2,426