People who need to leave their homes must present necessary documents proving their appropriate reasons
The department mentioned the cremation of COVID-19 patients when they are likely to be killed by the disease
Many companies also declared incorrect prices of their scrap imports to minimize tax duties
This does not mean that the ethnic Vietnamese in Cambodia will have their citizenship denied
A collection of historical records released and received by the southern Vietnam governor office during the resistance war against French colonialists will be filed for the UNESCO’s Memory of the World Program in the Asia-Pacific region by the end of October this year.
A rare, historically-significant title conferral document released by a king of the Nguyen dynasty (1802-1945), the country’s last monarchy rule, has recently been found in the former imperial city of Hue in central Thua Thien- Hue province, while four cannons also from the Nguyen period have also been unearthed in HCMC.
The exhibit, “Con Dao through archival materials”, which is running in Ba Ria Vung Tau province’s Con Dao district until Apr 30, features a number of documents which accentuate the island’s importance to the country.
Over 150 unpublished woodblocks of the Nguyen dynasty (1802-1945), the country’s last monarchy, and significant documents and photos on Da Lat city are displayed at an exhibit which runs in Da Lat until Dec 31.
Japan’s Kyushu National Museum recently announced the discovery of Vietnam’s oldest letter sent to the Japanese government, which confirms the 400-year-old diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- Health ministry logs 3,985 new COVID-19 patients in 50 provinces, cities in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island to pilot welcoming int’l visitors from November 20
- Vietnam mulls stepwise plan to relaunch regular international flights, welcome back foreign tourists
- Man held for spreading distorted COVID-19 news in Vietnam
- Residents booked for violating pandemic prevention rules on Ho Chi Minh City’s downtown pedestrian street
- Ho Chi Minh City doctors excise over 100 tumors from woman’s abdomen