A lemon cypress can be priced from $7 while a noble fir can fetch from $200 in Ho Chi Minh City
- Where is the mosaic flooring from Saigon’s erstwhile Tax Trade Center?
- Photo of coral reef in Vietnam wins second prize in UK’s Royal Society of Biology contest
- US will accept mixed doses of vaccines from international travelers
- Third electricity provider calls it quits in Singapore
- Ho Chi Minh City resumes first water bus route after 4-month COVID-19 hiatus
- Ho Chi Minh City halts first COVID-19 field hospital as tough time passes