The garden contains more than 100 different species of plants.
The garden is only around 20 kilometers east of the city center
The city currently offers only 0.55 square meters of public park per citizen
More than 40 different types of plants are grown on their farm
It is the season for small, white daisy flowers in the capital
This model is implemented at 11 kindergartens in total in Quang Nam Province
The ‘floral trophy’ was made of around 30,000 impatiens, marigolds and other kinds of flowers
The garden covers an area of 2,000 square meters within the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
Kids in Ho Chi Minh City can still pay visits to their favorite animals at its zoo, located near the city’s downtown
A number of students in Ho Chi Minh City, particularly those majoring in biology, have chosen to grow carnivorous plants both out of passion and for research purposes in recent years
- 1 more monkeypox case reported in Ho Chi Minh City
- Consular Club of Ho Chi Minh City raises funds for vulnerable communities
- Former Vietnamese health minister indicted for taking $2.25mn bribes in test kit scandal
- Work begins on $45.3mn power transmission line linking Vietnam and Laos
- Classroom milk tea lesson leads to students’ food poisoning in northern Vietnam
- What makes Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago new world heritage?