Driven by their passion for music, a couple from Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City have learnt to build guitars by hand.
Photos of a 40-meter-square house in District 3, Ho Chi Minh City have gone viral thanks to the building’s unique architectural style.
The couple prepared all the furniture by themselves to meet their own requirements for a special decorating style at a cost of below VND1 billion (US$43,524)
They learned how to make firecrackers online
The youth started the Green Station with the aim of promoting a stable lifestyle by using ‘green’ products that do less damage to the environment
He spends all his time making handmade mini-sized bags for dolls.
The monthly market is known for its massive variety of both reusable and second-hand goods
- Vingroup looks to establish second car plant in central Vietnam
- Hanoi man offers free English books to local kids
- Vietnamese agriculture minister envisions world-famous 'Mekong Delta' brand
- Early morning downpour sinks parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Torrential rain causes long traffic delays in Ho Chi Minh City during rush hour
- AstraZeneca vaccine shots COVAX provided for Vietnam to expire in less than 2 months