Cha ruoi (sand worm omelet) is a Vietnamese dish made from ruoi (sand worms or Nereididae) which has been popular in Hanoi for quite a while.
TAG: Hanoi delicacy
- Four people shot dead in British Columbia home, homicide probe launched
- Expats head for the exit as 'easy' Singapore's COVID-19 controls bite
- Exhibition showcases tigers in ancient Vietnamese art
- 90 percent of surveyed Singaporeans want to visit Vietnam this year
- Omicron subvariant appears more contagious, but not more severe, Denmark says
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – January 27