Cha ruoi (sand worm omelet) is a Vietnamese dish made from ruoi (sand worms or Nereididae) which has been popular in Hanoi for quite a while.
TAG: Hanoi food
- 90 percent of surveyed Singaporeans want to visit Vietnam this year
- Omicron subvariant appears more contagious, but not more severe, Denmark says
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – January 27
- Vietnam health ministry announces 15,954 new COVID-19 cases, 20,540 recovered patients
- Nestlé named best place to work in Vietnam in 2021
- Nearly 6.3 million COVID-19 vaccine doses donated by European nations arrive in Vietnam