A new generation of visual artists are repainting their beloved Hanoi in new lights
This is the first time the diary of late doctor Dang Thuy Tram has been illustrated
The duo received a cash prize worth US$2,500
French luxury fashion group Louis Vuitton recently released a travel book which features vivid illustrations and paintings of Vietnam by Lorenzo Morretti, a famed Italian graphic illustrator/ comic artist.
- Where is the mosaic flooring from Saigon’s erstwhile Tax Trade Center?
- Photo of coral reef in Vietnam wins second prize in UK’s Royal Society of Biology contest
- US will accept mixed doses of vaccines from international travelers
- Third electricity provider calls it quits in Singapore
- Ho Chi Minh City resumes first water bus route after 4-month COVID-19 hiatus
- Ho Chi Minh City halts first COVID-19 field hospital as tough time passes