Tuyen Lam Lake in Da Lat, Vietnam has recently captured the attention of visitors thanks to kayaking tours that showcase the highland city’s beauty.
They brought along kayaks and standup paddleboards, and started paddling along the inundated road
- The 10th anniversary logo of VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance
- Gymnastic performance of over 3,000 elderly people in Ho Chi Minh City sets Vietnamese record
- In Vietnam, nearly 40,000 public employees quit jobs in 2.5 years
- Hurricane-ravaged Florida, Carolinas face daunting recovery
- Cuba eager to boost cooperation with Ho Chi Minh City in various fields including high technology
- 1 killed, 2 wounded following explosion at steel company in Vietnam: source