Tuyen Lam Lake in Da Lat, Vietnam has recently captured the attention of visitors thanks to kayaking tours that showcase the highland city’s beauty.
They brought along kayaks and standup paddleboards, and started paddling along the inundated road
- Vietnam to relax COVID-19 restrictions to revive pandemic-hit economy
- Over one million Cuban-made Abdala COVID-19 vaccine doses arrive in Hanoi
- COVID-19 pandemic sets Vietnamese consumers, retailers on path to digital: study
- Australia's Victoria state records second-highest daily rise in virus cases
- Vietnamese security expert detects major vulnerabilities in Microsoft, Adobe systems
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 26