Join our Canadian host Alyshia Turchyn on her trip to explore Saigon's oldest coffee shop which has been around since 1938, and learn the place's traditional technique of brewing coffee using net filters and clay pots from Ms. Suong, the skillful coffee connoisseur. Make sure you don't miss the Vietnamese delicious 'bac siu' drink.
TAG: oldest coffee shop in Saigon
- Four people shot dead in British Columbia home, homicide probe launched
- Expats head for the exit as 'easy' Singapore's COVID-19 controls bite
- Exhibition showcases tigers in ancient Vietnamese art
- Vietnam continue FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign with Socceroos clash
- 90 percent of surveyed Singaporeans want to visit Vietnam this year
- Omicron subvariant appears more contagious, but not more severe, Denmark says