The pink hue of Hanoi’s peach blossoms is an annual reminder for those in Vietnam’s north that Tet, or Vietnamese Lunar New Year, is fast approaching.
TAG: peach blossoms
- Vietnamese long-haul bus company to face inspection following deadly crash
- HAGL chairman plans to sell hotel in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Japan's top talent agency to dissolve after sex abuse scandal; over 300 seek damages
- Dutch regulator rejects Apple’s objections to fines
- Wrecks smear riverbank in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Bangladesh dengue deaths top 1,000 in worst outbreak on record