The tree can only be found at Bidoup - Nui Ba National Park in Lac Duong District, Lam Dong Province, famous for one of the most diverse ecosystems in Vietnam.
Two man-made pine trees, which measure around 40 meters in height are sparkling for Christmas in central and southern Vietnam. One of them has been recognized as the country’s tallest artificial tree
- Vietnam documents 3,168 more coronavirus cases in 45 provinces, cities
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- More than 20 dead after floods in south India
- Three-ton whale rescued from being stranded on shore in central Vietnam
- US mission to Vietnam seeks candidates for YSEALI scholarship program
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid