Caodaism is a religion officially established in Tay Ninh Province in 1926
HCMC’s first show featuring the culture and religion of ethnic Cham people in Vietnam will take place in district 1 tonight, Dec 25.
- Vietnamese, Russian presidents discuss comprehensive strategic partnership over phone
- Vietnam could advance to Futsal World Cup knockout phase following victory over Panama
- What changes were made to Ho Chi Minh City’s pandemic response on September 16?
- Ho Chi Minh City to allow outdoor exercise in coronavirus-safe apartment complexes
- Germany offers Vietnam over 850,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses
- Glasgow climate summit at risk of failure, U.N. chief warns