The renovation of Hy Vong Canal is aimed at preventing flooding at Tan Son Nhat and its vicinity
Several apartment buildings throughout the city are in danger of collapse
The responsibility of administrative authorities, particularly Hanoi’s Department of Construction, needs to be addressed in this case.
The newly renovated runway is expected to be put into operation on December 31
The path is paved with granite stone
Creative ideas are sought to revitalize and transform degraded living and public spaces at old apartment buildings in the Vietnamese capital
The renovation will include additions such as a food court and business lounges to the age-old railway station
A massive renovation is underway on the century-old Truong Tien Bridge in Hue City.
Visitors will be able to rest on balconies and enjoy the scenery along the Truong Tien Bridge in Hue City
- Central Vietnam province eyes construction of new airport
- Space-starved Singapore builds floating solar farms in climate fight
- Vietnam to receive additional 4 million coronavirus vaccine doses in March, April: WHO representative
- NASA-SpaceX launch of next International Space Station crew pushed to April 22
- Ten years after Fukushima, Japan remembers 'man-made' nuclear disaster
- Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine neutralizes Brazil variant in lab study