He has been pursuing his passion of making sculptures from light for interior decoration for the last 10 years.
It is currently accommodating 56 sculpture works and 70 paintings
It is the first time the international art event has been hosted by Hanoi
Burnt trees collected from a forest fire and iron fibers were turned into artworks
Are you strong enough to be break stone?
A Vietnamese artist, who is the author of a Guinness-recognized ceramic mural in Hanoi, has just completed her latest love manifestation for the capital with a heart-shaped ceramic sculpture
Pencil carving has taken an increasingly firmer foothold among Vietnamese youth in the past five years or so
A Vietnamese man has created a fresco that depicts Da Lat’s tourist destinations with basalt, a natural resource prevalent in the area
An art exhibition held at Renaissance Riverside Hotel Saigon has brought contemporary jewelry and sculptures created by artists Duong Sam Tho and Truc Anh to both local and foreign audience in Ho Chi Minh City
A work by local artist Mai Thu Van has entered the finale of the Melusina sculpture competition launched by the City of Luxembourg to celebrate its 1050th birthday.
- Central Vietnam province eyes construction of new airport
- Space-starved Singapore builds floating solar farms in climate fight
- Vietnam to receive additional 4 million coronavirus vaccine doses in March, April: WHO representative
- NASA-SpaceX launch of next International Space Station crew pushed to April 22
- Ten years after Fukushima, Japan remembers 'man-made' nuclear disaster
- Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine neutralizes Brazil variant in lab study