Tran Van Trong, a resident of Tan Duong Commune, Lai Vung District, Dong Thap Province, Vietnam has built four cages to raise 1,700 skinks on his 35-square-meter land lot.
- Ho Chi Minh City to start administering 3rd COVID-19 vaccine shots this week
- New Zealand to ban cigarette sales for future generations
- Disabled models breaking taboos on Ivory Coast catwalk
- Woman dies after acne treatment at Ho Chi Minh City spa
- Indonesia considers relocations after deadly volcanic eruption
- Student dies 3 days after COVID-19 vaccination in Vietnam