Tran Hong Thao, a 29-year-old woman, owns this colorful cactus and succulent garden in Binh Thuy District, Can Tho City, Vietnam, which is home to over 50,000 plants.
- Vietnam beat Myanmar, enter 31st SEA Games women's football final
- Strict visa policies hinder international guests from visiting Vietnam
- Vietnamese premier discusses innovation, startup cooperation with US businesses
- UV index reaches very harmful levels in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Authorities start crackdown on illegal parking on new bridge in Saigon
- As U.S. COVID-19 cases rise, so does demand for antivirals