The bus has spread the pride spirit and connect local LGBTI+ community.
Called 'The Pride Bus,' the ride departing at 9:00 am on Saturday and ending at 7:00 pm the same day offered a one-day journey through Ho Chi Minh City to spread the pride spirit and connect the local LGBTI+ community
- Vietnam announces 15,311 new coronavirus cases, death toll exceeds 27,000
- Garbage piles up in central Vietnamese city as locals block road to dumpsite
- Ho Chi Minh City to start administering 3rd COVID-19 vaccine shots this week
- New Zealand to ban cigarette sales for future generations
- Disabled models breaking taboos on Ivory Coast catwalk
- Woman dies after acne treatment at Ho Chi Minh City spa