Tangled bunches of wires, engraved in people’s mind as an integral part of Ho Chi Minh City’s hustle and bustle, have been gradually disappearing. The removal of the city’s iconic yet troubling scene has taken decades, involving dozens of agencies.
The two tested positive for the novel coronavirus on November 26 and were later confirmed as Vietnam’s COVID-19 patients 1,333 and 1,334
She has spent the past 40 years breathing fresh life into old rags by using them to create stunning pieces of art
The imported cases are Vietnamese repatriates from Japan, France, Canada, Mozambique, and the U.S.
All six border jumpers have been found and quarantined
One Vietnamese who made an illegal entry was recorded among the ten patients
The city center has been brightened up as local residents seek a festive ambiance in cold breezes
The Christmas spirit on Hang Ma Street is so alive that the scene looks more like it belongs in Western Europe than Vietnam
Awareness of podcasts is rising in Vietnam and the Southeast Asian country is a viable market for the format to thrive
The students are among 1,900 Vietnamese students on a one-year Korean language training program at the university
- 2020 tax return shows Vietnamese app developer pocketed $14mn: Hanoi taxman
- Vietnamese woman breathes life into inanimate shells
- Vietnamese province to build first airport this year
- Singapore faces talent crunch as tech giants scale up
- Intel invests additional $475 million in Vietnam plant
- Ho Chi Minh City prioritizes adjustment of Thu Duc City’s drainage system in next five years