The pink hue of Hanoi’s peach blossoms is an annual reminder for those in Vietnam’s north that Tet, or Vietnamese Lunar New Year, is fast approaching.
TAG: Vietnamese Lunar New Year
Quyen, 27, was one of the first women to join the Tu Anh Duong lion and dragon dance troupe
The village is famous for its traditional craft of making pottery products
British Wayne Jordan had always traveled outside of Vietnam during Tet, but not this year
Thousands of 'banh chung' and 'banh tet' are made for the Vietnamese community in the northwestern region of the U.S.
- NYSE begins move to delist Chinese state oil producer CNOOC
- South Korea vaccinates 18,000 to start ambitious COVID-19 campaign
- Vietnam activates national population database, citizen ID card management systems
- IMF to propose ways to improve transparency of trade in SDR currency reserve
- Vietnam’s southern region gets hotter this weekend
- Vietnam says panel recommends Sputnik V, Moderna vaccines for use