The classic steamboat hotpot embodies the very essence of Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
This year marks the 20th anniversary of Hoi An Ancient Town being recognized as a UNESCO Heritage Site
The rarest of the lot are even described as ‘invaluable’ by experienced collectors
A caravan of vintage cars has added to the appealing activities at the ongoing first-ever Festival of UNESCO-recognized “Don ca tai tu” (southern traditional music), which closes next Tuesday in southern Bac Lieu province.
- 1 more monkeypox case reported in Ho Chi Minh City
- Consular Club of Ho Chi Minh City raises funds for vulnerable communities
- Former Vietnamese health minister indicted for taking $2.25mn bribes in test kit scandal
- Work begins on $45.3mn power transmission line linking Vietnam and Laos
- Classroom milk tea lesson leads to students’ food poisoning in northern Vietnam
- What makes Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago new world heritage?