The CAAV has ceased licensing flights from countries and territories, initially the UK and South Africa, where coronavirus variants have been recorded
Guinea reported 52 new confirmed cases, its first week-to-week decline since Jan. 25. Sierra Leone saw 74 new cases, 45 of which were in the capital Freetown. Liberia reported 2 new confirmed cases in the four days to Feb. 12.
Like the first, the second infection on US soil concerned a caregiver for a Liberian Ebola patient who died at a Dallas hospital earlier this month
A British nurse infected with Ebola while working in Sierra Leone was discharged from a London hospital on Wednesday after recovering from the disease
The outbreak need never have spread from Guinea, health officials revealed to AFP, except for a herbalist in the remote eastern border village of Sokoma.
Several people fainted in the stifling heat as South Africans waited their turn to file past Mandela's casket after family members, foreign dignitaries and celebrities paid their respects at the imposing Union Buildings, perched on a hill overlooking the city
- 2020 tax return shows Vietnamese app developer pocketed $14mn: Hanoi taxman
- Vietnamese woman breathes life into inanimate shells
- Vietnamese province to build first airport this year
- Singapore faces talent crunch as tech giants scale up
- Intel invests additional $475 million in Vietnam plant
- Ho Chi Minh City prioritizes adjustment of Thu Duc City’s drainage system in next five years