About 2,000 children and students die from drowning in Vietnam every year
Named United Tastes, the marketing initiative is coordinated by the U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City and the U.S. Department of Agriculture
The event will run until October 15
The opening ceremony of this year’s ‘Stay Fit for National Security’ campaign took place in Hanoi on Saturday
The month-long nationwide campaign has been carried out halfway
More than 150 enterprises have joined the initiative launched by Vietnam Airlines and the Vietnam Tourism Association
From May 15 to June 14, people may be pulled over with or without having committed a traffic violation
'Buy one wildlife product and you will get 15 years in jail'
Nearly 1,000 officers will take part in the campaign
The advertising campaign celebrates Louis Vuitton’s values with a journey to Vietnam
- 1 more monkeypox case reported in Ho Chi Minh City
- Consular Club of Ho Chi Minh City raises funds for vulnerable communities
- Former Vietnamese health minister indicted for taking $2.25mn bribes in test kit scandal
- Work begins on $45.3mn power transmission line linking Vietnam and Laos
- Classroom milk tea lesson leads to students’ food poisoning in northern Vietnam
- What makes Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago new world heritage?