Patients have had to ask their friends and relatives to care for their pets while they receive treatment at local hospitals
District authorities say culling of 15 dogs necessary for COVID-19 prevention in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
Authorities said they were also under pressure from people at the quarantine center and nearby residents
She has helped hundreds of abandoned and disabled dogs and cats move easier.
This café in Hanoi is a loving home for 15 felines
A man and a woman were caught stealing 20 dogs and 10 cats after killing them with poisoned food
The show, run by the World Cat Federation, the world’s largest federation for cats, featured a dozen different breeds.
Da Nang residents will be required to register their pets with local administrations in 2019
She might have married by now if she had been saving money instead of animals
The cat’s misleading moniker and chic wardrobe have led to social media stardom
A Ho Chi Minh City girl has had her hands full tending to almost 100 stray, abused cats at home during the past two years
- Where is the mosaic flooring from Saigon’s erstwhile Tax Trade Center?
- Photo of coral reef in Vietnam wins second prize in UK’s Royal Society of Biology contest
- US will accept mixed doses of vaccines from international travelers
- Third electricity provider calls it quits in Singapore
- Ho Chi Minh City resumes first water bus route after 4-month COVID-19 hiatus
- Ho Chi Minh City halts first COVID-19 field hospital as tough time passes