It is planned that the street art show will be regularly organized every weekend
During the 60-minute art show, the audience will experience snapshots of life in Vietnam's southern region dating back more than three hundred years
The report monitored on-time performance (OTP) of Vietnam’s top three airlines
Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho were lit up for the celebration
A water puppetry theater, which cost VND7 billion (US$330,000), has opened to the public since Wednesday in central Vietnam
The 12th Hoi An-Japan Culture Exchange Festival will be held in Osaka Prefecture, Japan on Saturday and Sunday, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism said Tuesday on its website
Hip hop dance World Champion Pockemon Crew from France is set to take their latest performance, an intriguing combination of hip hop, cinema and musical, to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on Thursday and Saturday.
Ho Chi Minh City is set to hold a fireworks show tomorrow night along with a host of other activities to commemorate the Reunification Day (April 30) and the International Labor Day (May 1)
The 2014 Hue Festival wrapped up in central Hue City on Sunday, ending a successful festive time, yet leaving behind questions on whether the festival has come up to its expectations
Vietnamese American dancer/choreographer Dam Van Huynh felt the urge to return to his homeland, where he recently showcased a contemporary dance project.
- French Institute holds exhibition to celebrate Vietnamese women
- Vietnam police arrest 8 suspects for trafficking babies to China
- Bars, karaoke parlors remain shut as Ho Chi Minh City reopens more non-essential services
- Japan downgrades fourth-quarter GDP as companies scale back spending
- Central Vietnam province eyes construction of new airport
- Space-starved Singapore builds floating solar farms in climate fight