We should start our day by getting to a pho restaurant for a bowl of the Vietnamese noodles
Titled ‘The Story of Pho,’ the gala dinner will be attended by diplomats from the U.S., France, Japan, South Africa, Argentina, and Southeast Asian countries
Over the past 60 years, Pho Dau has always remained a busy pho eatery in the middle of the southern metropolis
About 150 ambassadors and representatives of diplomatic delegations and foreign press agencies in Vietnam are expected to attend the event
Last year’s ‘Day of Pho’ cooking competition and voting for the best pho brands return due to popular demand
This year’s 'Day of Pho’ is themed 'Sublimation of Vietnamese Cuisine'
Thanks two Vietnamese' initiative, during breaks from exhausting shifts, health care workers have been enjoying tamarind prawns, roasted chicken rice, spring rolls, and grilled pork
Vietnamese-American chef Peter Cuong Franklin celebrates Vietnam’s national sandwich, the ‘banh mi,' by combining traditional flavors with high-class ingredients such as truffle and caviar
Once you become exposed to Vietnamese pho, you start to look for it wherever you go
The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
- Central Vietnam province eyes construction of new airport
- Space-starved Singapore builds floating solar farms in climate fight
- Vietnam to receive additional 4 million coronavirus vaccine doses in March, April: WHO representative
- NASA-SpaceX launch of next International Space Station crew pushed to April 22
- Ten years after Fukushima, Japan remembers 'man-made' nuclear disaster
- Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine neutralizes Brazil variant in lab study