The main markets for these product are southern and central provinces, as well as Cambodia and Laos
The village is famous for its traditional craft of making pottery products
His collection boasts 100,000 pieces from all over the world
Ceramics and porcelain have emerged as bestselling items for the most anticipated holiday in Vietnam
The illegal activity persists despite being punishable by the death penalty in Vietnam
An exhibit running in Ho Chi Minh City until August 30 features nearly 200 products of ethnic minority Cham people’s handicraft villages.
Items of tasteful, exquisite Japanese pottery, which are usually considered a luxury, have been more affordable to Saigonese in the past year
75 artifacts spanning the 4,000-year-old development of Vietnam’s ceramic craft are on exhibit in Hanoi until August 2014.
An exhibit, which runs in Hanoi until Jan 7, showcases photos and statues of legendary general Vo Nguyen Giap to mark his 100-day death commemoration
The exhibit “Ghep” (Blending), which showcases torn paper collage paintings along with mosaic pottery works by artists Hoang Thi Phuong Lien and Le Thiet Cuong, is running in Hanoi until Dec 24 before being taken to HCMC in Feb 2014.
- Vietnam’s southern region gets hotter this weekend
- Vietnam says panel recommends Sputnik V, Moderna vaccines for use
- Meet the Mekong Delta’s king of plant sculpting
- Vietnam aviation authority orders safety ramp-up of ground vehicle operations at airports
- Science is winning the battle with the virus
- Young Vietnamese fuel revival of feudal-style ao dai