'Often confused with street food, the small business known as a 'quán' is the very heart and soul of culinary culture'
TAG: street food
Ho Thi Ky Food Street, located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s District 10, is vibrant again after months of being shut down due to COVID-19
'But the best thing is you can never eat oc (sea snails) alone'
Porridge is considered a staple of Vietnamese street food, beloved for its low price and great taste
Although just a small sidewalk stand, a street food cart in Hanoi has become a popular haunt of generations of local students
Customers can communicate by pointing at the menu or jotting down orders on slips of paper
A crab soup with pig brain and century egg toppings is what Thomas and Sheena cannot forget about their 2019 trip to Ho Chi Minh City
Street vendors have been asked to relocate to legitimate areas, instead of encroaching on public space to do their business
This follows the success of ‘food streets’ in District 1
- 1 more monkeypox case reported in Ho Chi Minh City
- Consular Club of Ho Chi Minh City raises funds for vulnerable communities
- Former Vietnamese health minister indicted for taking $2.25mn bribes in test kit scandal
- Work begins on $45.3mn power transmission line linking Vietnam and Laos
- Classroom milk tea lesson leads to students’ food poisoning in northern Vietnam
- What makes Ha Long Bay-Cat Ba Archipelago new world heritage?