Manchester native Ashley Griffith’s began documenting his life in Vietnam after a student shared that he wanted to move to England
TAG: Vietnamese foods
Ho Chi Minh City is where tourists can find great tasting local and international flavors at fantastic prices
People in Vietnam’s northern region have long used a water bug named ca cuong as an ingredient in theirbanh cuon (steamed rice rolls). (The video was shot on May 24, 2021.)
Pho cuon (rolled pho) and pho tron (mixed pho) are the best choices for a summer treat.
Jordy Trachtenberg’s post about top mo (fried pork fat) attracted more than 1,500 Facebook reactions from social media users across the country
‘There was nuoc mia [sugarcane juice] in every corner. What a blessing!’
The oil lamp-lit night sweet dessert stall has existed on a Saigon sidewalk for 45 years
Many food lovers from other countries agree that Vietnam still has more foods to discover besides the globally famous 'phở' and 'bánh mì'
- Vietnam gets nearly 2 million COVID-19 vaccine doses donated by Poland, S. Korea
- Where is the mosaic flooring from Saigon’s erstwhile Tax Trade Center?
- Photo of coral reef in Vietnam wins second prize in UK’s Royal Society of Biology contest
- US will accept mixed doses of vaccines from international travelers
- Third electricity provider calls it quits in Singapore
- Ho Chi Minh City resumes first water bus route after 4-month COVID-19 hiatus