Learning all the tricks from her parents, Pham Kim Tinh always knows how to pick up the best baluts for her stall in Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City
TAG: Vietnamese street food
The 40-year-old chao huyet stall owned by Phan Thi Thu Hong on the corner of Nguyen Huu Hao Street in District 4 is a contender for the city’s cheapest bowl of porridge
Ho Thi Ky Food Street, located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s District 10, is vibrant again after months of being shut down due to COVID-19
'But the best thing is you can never eat oc (sea snails) alone'
Every year, during the cool late springtime and early summer, Hanoians find themselves craving raw jellyfish dipped into 'mam tom'
Canadian travel blogger Alyshia Turchyn shows you how it's like to get 'bun dau mam tom' (vermicelli served with fried tofu and shrimp paste) delivered to your door in Vietnam, as part of her journey to explore local food with Tuoi Tre News' tourism page Vietnam Life
A crab soup with pig brain and century egg toppings is what Thomas and Sheena cannot forget about their 2019 trip to Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City outshined many big cities in over 86 countries and territories to reach the top five
Regular checks, some suggest
- Strict visa policies hinder international guests from visiting Vietnam
- Vietnamese premier discusses innovation, startup cooperation with US businesses
- UV index reaches very harmful levels in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Authorities start crackdown on illegal parking on new bridge in Saigon
- As U.S. COVID-19 cases rise, so does demand for antivirals
- Japan nuclear regulator grants initial nod to Fukushima water release plan